Graphic and Web Design
Professional Web and Graphic design will give your business the edge. Customers make a decision to buy based on the quality of your website and design. If you’ve got something to sell, you need to look professional and be functional.
Identity and Branding
Even for a small business it is important to establish an easy to recognize and memorable business identity. Make it easy for people to remember your company, from seeing it in a print ad, on a local TV commercial or your business card.
SEO and Internet Marketing
Facebook and google advertising, google local business listings, Yelp profiles. The internet has a lot of ways to spread your word. In today’s markets a professional business needs a professional marketing plan that leverages multiple channels.
High quality and handcrafted wine barrel furniture shop out of Sonoma needed a branding and website upgrade to increase online sales and visibility. Room for improvement in the market. Increase in other furniture builders undercutting client contributing to loss of sales.
Created new branding and visual identity and marketing collateral. Created a new website with an online shop with a PCI compliant shopping cart for in-site credit card transactions.
- Over $20,000 in sales in first 12 months of being online.
- Projected sales of $30,000 for 2013-2014.
- Site visits have more than doubled.
- Company has gained exposure to larger retailers interested in distribution deals.
- Planning increase in sales channels and marketing budget for 2013.
Local Gym needed help with marketing and exposure online along with offline support material and gym signage and promotions. Gyms face a tough challenge in retaining customers.
I began managing their Facebook and google pages running monthly ad campaigns. I created an email newsletter and special deals template and began managing their email list. Created collateral, postcards and signage.
- Measured result of over 20% of all new memberships in 2012 accounted from completely cold leads via online advertising campaigns.
- Increased physical exposure through rigorous signage and display advertising campaigns.
- Have built a steady increase in marketing budget since and seeing even stronger membership growth for 2013.
Needed a website makeover for selling luxury brand olive oil online and promote store’s physical location through google business listing. Existing site lacked quality product photography and had an outdated look. The style and feel was more trendy and exotic than it was
A New website utilizing a beautiful photo of Tuscany for the background. I did a product photoshoot using a lightbox and . A more luxurious feel.
- An increase in online sales of over 30% in 2012.
- Increase in holiday sales by over 400% in 2012 compared with 2011.
- 2013 Sales have remained strong and on-track for largest sales year.
- Repeat customers including large orders from restaurants and chefs.
As a designer and marketing consultant, I bring 6 years of professional experience in a wide variety of creative fields including print and web design, SEO and marketing. I am trained and experienced in both the creative process as well as the technical side of web development and coding.
When I’m not designing I enjoy running one of the many beautiful trails in and around Redding, taking my classic 1969 sidewinder out on Lake Shasta, and the pursuit of the perfect pizza Napoletana.
Working For You
Simply put, my work will bring you more customers. My portfolio and long list of satisfied clients will attest to my experience and skillset. I won’t throw out every idea and see what sticks: I start in one direction that works and see it to completion. My business is about your business and getting you more customers through design that will be the workhorse of your customer outreach.
I have a reputation for getting work done on time and on budget. I meet deadlines and I deliver quality and effective work, even on next-day turnarounds. This commitment to my client’s success is a reflection of my success. Developing a strong working relationship with my clients is a cornerstone of my design success and the reason that the majority of my clients are repeat customers.
- Auctiva Corporation
- Ali Baba Corporation
- Anytime Fitness of Redding, CA
- Anytime Fitness of Arvada, CO
- Santa Rosa City Schools
- Marketfleet Corporation
- Law Office of Denver Latimer
- Law Office of Joe VanDervoort
- Grant An Elderly Wish Foundation
- Chico Car Care
- The Olive Crush
- Butte County Habitat For Humanity
- Peacock Acres
- PCI Business Services
- Wine Barrel Workshop
- Dana Hawley Art Studio